Southern Bug – extraordinarily beautiful river: sometimes quiet, sometimes stormy, with rocky cliffs, lush green and herbs. It is considered a mecca for lovers of water activities. The river takes from Podolsk Upland marshes in Khmelnytsky region and smoothly flows into the Black Sea, gathering the waters of numerous tributaries. Here comes to the surface is the oldest geological formation in Ukraine – Ukrainian crystalline shield through which the Southern Bug is known for its turbulent rapids. Granite rocks on the banks, the stunning canyons, islands, warm climate Bug River, dozens of species of fish, birds and animals that inhabit these places, the royal curly willow and poplar, interspersed with extensive smoothly bushes blooming meadows, all this makes the stay on Southern Bug particularly attractive. We offer a fascinating journey through the Southern Bug on tourist kayaking under the guidance of experienced instructors who will help deal with equipment, talk about the rules of behavior and water management techniques boat. Alloy designed for ordinary tourists and requires no special training. Exciting adventure with a splash of adrenaline takes a lot of happy and memorable moments, allow yourself to feel the ruler and conqueror of the elements, and leave a good impression for life. Delicious lunch cooked on fire, will help restore strength to continue the journey. And for lovers of fishing will have the perfect opportunity to DMPA – river to river generous gifts (catfish, pike, perch, bream, roach, etc.).
All transfers are made on a comfortable motor vehicle accompanied by a careful guide.
The structure of the tour:
- 6:45 Group meeting outside the office (street Lieutenant Schmidt, 5)
- 7:00 Departure from Odessa group on a comfortable motor vehicle
- 10:00 Arrival in with. MIG on the green glade Tourism
- 10:00 – 13:00 Excursion “Granite – Stepove Pobuzhzha»
- 13:00 Briefing safety behavior on the water. Preparation for rafting
- 13:15 five-kilometer water route to the passage of the threshold “Integral” (available all water equipment, instructor – guide, transport support)
- 14:30 Lunch: fishing fish soup, fish, potatoes, vegetables, bread, biscuits, herbal tea (available as an option kebab – 70 UAH. / serving).
- 15:00 – 18:00 Tourism, fishing, swimming, horseback riding (optional 15 min – 20 UAH)
- 18:30 Landing in vehicles, summarizing trip
- 22:00 arrival in Odessa railway station
for more information contact reception on tel. + 38 048 705 58 58